Friday, December 26, 2014

The crop top: to rock or not




The crop top trend has been around for quite a while and designers seem unwilling to let it go as different new designs are displayed for us to buy every season.
There is no doubt in my mind that the crop top is a beautiful trend and it's here to stay, the only problem I have with this trend is that people tend to forget that.
It's not every trendy style that's for every body type. If you would love to wear the crop top, aka, cut-out trend; by all means hit the gym and then you can display the fruits of your hardwork effortlessly because, the truth is, whether you are comfortable or not, it is quite ridiculous (and I dare say disgusting) to see a woman with folds or fat stomach rocking the cropped top look.
Infact in my opinion it should only be available in limited size range. Now don't get me wrong, I am a plus size and I have absolutely nothing against myself and my fellow plus size sisters. I just want us to look trendy and hot not such that we get weird stares in public while people keep wondering if we lack a mirror at home.
Now that I've said that and gotten it out of the way, I want you to know that the crop top izzzz sooo hawt. It's a very fashionable way to show off skin without showing off your boob or butt cleavage. Wearing it rightly could make you feel like you are part of an elite club and it's a sure fire way to add youthful elegance to your style right away.
I would strongly advice that the cropped top should be paired with a high waist bottom at all times so that you reveal just the right amount of skin without having to else your belly button.
You can check out African designers who have incorporated this style into their outfit and sexy celebrities rocking the trend on our instagram page @beausac





Kerry Washington rocked the trend with a baby bump



 Rebahia's designed a 2 piece suit that's quite suitable for the office


 Iconic invanity helps us get red carpet ready with this piece


 You don't have to be an r n b star to rock it like   Alicia Keys


 Bridget Awosika's futuristic number


 Jennifer Lopez rocks the trend right down to her shoes, all covered up yet so sexy!!!!!!!!


Photo Credit
Www.onobello.com
Www.bellanaija.com

No comments:

Post a Comment