Saturday, January 03, 2015

Model of the Day



Beausacs blog: what is your name and what do u do?


Oyindamola: my name is Rufai oyindamola,I'm a model,a
hair stylist a fashion designer and also into makeup artistry.

Beausacs blog: what are your hobbies?

Oyindamola: my hobbies are taking pictures,listening to music and meeting new exciting people.

 Beausacs blog: are you into modelling part time or full time?

Oyindamola: Yes am into modelling part time

Beausacs blog: What influenced your decision to choose this career path and how did you become a model?


Oyindamola: my love for fashion and taking pictures influenced me,i became a model because i have passion for modelling so i started taking professional pictures and attended fashion shows.

Beausacs Blog: which modelling agency are you signed up with?

Oyindamola: I'm  not signed with an agency

Beausacs blog: what do u love most about being a model?

Oyindamola: I love d fact that modelling is more like acting u get to be whoever you want to be at any point in time.


Beausacs blog: what do you hate most about being a model?

Oyindamola: I wouldn't  say I hate anything about modelling itself except some of the challenges facing it.

Beausacs blog: do you have limits in this job? Will you pose nude?

Oyindamola: yes I do have limits,I wldn't pose nude.

Beausacs blog: what has been your most exciting job so far?

Oyindamola: I think I'm yet to come across my most exciting job.

Beausacs blog: what is your advice for others who would love to take on modelling as a job?

Oyindamola: my advice for them is that they shld stay focused,good things don't come easy, they shldn't allow themselves to be used or taken advantage of.

Beausacs blog: do you have other hidden talents asides modelling?

Oyindamola: yes I do,i  can dance and I can design.

Beausacs blog: if you were not a model what will you be doing?

Oyindamola: if I'm not a model then am going to be an economist since I studied economics in school and I'm also going to be a stylist by the side as well as a designer.



Oyindamola can be reached for modelling jobs via her email address 
yindagee4realla@yahoo.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment