Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Six Beauty Products For You


 

Maybelline baby lips balm: if you are like me and you have dry skin, you should consider adding this baby lips balm to your makeup bag. But if you also want to take care of your knuckles, elbow and knee. Click here for another product to try.



Nars larger than life long wear eyeliner: its available in a variety of colors, so if you want to switch it up a little from the regular black eyeliner color, this is the product for you. Though it’s quite expensive its really long and lasts longer so feel free to spoil yourself a little..


Estee lauder advanced night repair; I believe in taking care f your skin the natural way but when a company like Estee lauder puts magic juice in a bottle, you shove your beliefs aside and indulge.


Mary Kay ultimate mascara; I could not remember when I bought my mascara so I decided to take the advice I gave in this article and ditch it.

i had no idea what mascara I was going to replace it with, so when I walked into Casabella”s store and the beauty attendant asked me what I wanted, I took a look at her and said “give me the mascara you have on, your lashes look great”.

Of course she felt flattered and was ready to share her secrets for fuller and longer lashes with me.

She said, ‘it’s all about double application, apply one coat before you start your makeup, allow it to dry then you apply the second coat when your makeup is done.’


Oriflamme happy skin nourishing body milk: there’s so much information available for the oily skin girls, I feel jealous. Don’t beauty experts realize that there are girls with really dry skin like me? Anyways no need to complain, oriflamme has come to the rescue with happy skin nourishing body milk.

You can call 08092684154 to place your orders.


Natures gentle touch castor oil for hair and scalp: though my hair is not natural (I have a perm on). I still lean to natural sistas for advice on hair matters. My hair is colors treated so I give it extra care to prevent breakage and split ends.

More so leaving color treated hair dry, is a recipe for disaster.

I first learnt about castor oil from African cosmopolitanblog, I got mine from a corner shop close to the house and I’m totally glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment