Friday, February 13, 2015

10 Gift Ideas To Guide You This Valentine


So you are in love, that’s splendid. I’m sure you know the significance of Valentine’s Day and all that but the question here is…. Are you the only one expecting a gift? Are you the only one that deserves a gift? Or you are planning to hide behind the phrase “I don’t do valentine”.


I hear you sista, not doing valentine means not receiving gifts either o. I’m sure you know that, so if you have not bought a valentine gift for him yet…….this is me and I’m judging you.

Ok, ok I’m just teasing. If you have not given him a gift yet or can’t afford one this year, I’m sure he already knows that you love him. So don’t be bothered, I’m sure there’s something he will appreciate and that is your TIME. Spend time with him and remind him why you are the one he should stick to all year, not just valentine.

But if you want to blow his mind away with a gift, please it does not have to be boxers again this year. Anyways that’s why I’m here for you darling, I’ve put together some gift ideas below:

1 Cook him a romantic dinner

You know that saying, the road to a man’s heart is built in his taste buds. Ok well not exactly but that’s not why we are here……

Spice up the dinner; get some scented candles and fresh flowers with that nice, cool romantic song playing in the background……

But this is 2015 and if you do not know how to cook don’t sweat it………. Google is your friend baby

2 A personalized love book

Let’s face it, you know all the wonderful reasons you think the skies are floating around him, you know why you think he’s the best out of roughly three billion of his kind, but does he know?

Seize this opportunity get a cool journal and pour out your feelings in ink and paper.

3 A customized T-Shirt

Get him a real nice tee with his name at the back, or the name he calls you. Just know for all the days he wears that t-shirt he will constantly be reminded of this sweet Valentine’s Day gift

4 A leather wallet

In my opinion, a leather wallet is very essential to guys all over the world. So if he doesn’t have one or the one he has is no more looking good, This is a perfect time to get him a new one.



5 Perfumes

You know if he smells great, your brain will add to the love you already for him. Trick your brain, help him out. Get a great perfume.

6 A nice watch

I know this age everybody tells time via their mobile phones and other devices but nothing says classy as much as a guy who wears a nice watch.

Plus it shows he cares about time and he’s going somewhere

7 External Speakers for his phone

This will work for the music lover or just a guy who wants to amplify sounds on his phone or the tech addict. Works j

8 A bottle of wine

Accompany this with a handwritten note that says boy you are just like fine wine my love  for you gets better with time……

Hohoho……song lyrics thief

9 Great Cufflinks

Hey sista, did you notice I said ‘great’. There’s a reason o!

10 A Car

Yes baby! Do this.

What? Don’t be stingy joor!

It will shock him

I would love to know how your valentine’s day went, leave a comment or send an email to beausacs@gmail.com

I gave 11 ideas in the article, if you are the first to guess the 11th gift idea you win 500 naira airtime any network of your choice. Winner will be announced tomorrow!

Just tell me the 11th idea and attach your twitter handle in the comments section.


7 comments: