Monday, February 16, 2015

Gbenga Artsmith Dada- Extraordinary Jewellery for The ExtraordinaryWoman






Gbenga Dada designs outstanding jewellery pieces for stylish women who understand the role of jewellery in a very well put together outfit.


Gbenga Dada is not just an extraordinary jewellery designer, he’s also a fashion stylist and offers bridal consultation services.


He can be reached on +2347030144953


Check out his amazing new collection below



















Vendors
Jewellery/Styling: Gbenga Dada | instagram.com/gbengaartsmith
Photography: The Debola Styles Photography | instagram.com/thedebolastyles
Makeup: Brushes & Colours | instagram.com/brushesncolours
Aso oke: Molbaks Alaso-oke | instagram.com/molbaks_alasooke
Models: Toyin Femi-Akinlade, Lamide Babayale, Shewa Adeniyi, Olanrewaju Omolola, Motunrayo.
Photo credit: bella naija

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! Brushes and colours I see you,that's my make up artist of life.she did my makeup mehn I was looking like an angel on my day.check it out on my blog.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete