Wednesday, January 28, 2015

ETISALAT Model Anita Omonfonma Talks To Us on Her Journey So Far

The beautiful and Talented Anita Omonfonma talks to us about modeling for ETISALAT, her love for modeling and the challenges so far......


Beausacs blog:what is your name and what do u do?

Anita: i am Anita Omofonma and I am a Model

Beausacs blog: what are your hobbies?

Anita: My hobbies are dancing and Listening to music 

Beausacs blog: are you into modelling part time or full time?

Anita: I'm  into modelling full time for now until I get a good 9-5 job 

Beausacs blog: what influenced your decision to choose this career path and how did you become a model?

Anita: I really have a flare for taking pictures and I've always admired Agbani Darego, so back in 2012, i was like yeah, why not go into modeling *smiles*

Beausacs blog: which modelling agency are you signed up with ?

Anita: I am currently signed to Pages Modeling agency 

Beausacs blog: so far how has it been, being under Pages Modeling agency?

Anita: So far, it's been so good, I've been able to build myself up into a strong and good model.

Beausacs blog: what do u love most about being a model?

Anita: I love the fact that I get paid to take pictures and get to network with a lot of people in the entertainment/ fashion industry.

Beausacs blog: what do you hate most about being a model?

Anita: I hate the fact that sometimes we get under-paid, feels like models aren't well appreciated in Nigeria.

Beausacs blog:  do you have limits in this job? Will you pose nude?

Anita: I won't do a pose that bares all my privates to the public with my face showing, hell nahhh ...

Beausacs blog: what has been your most exciting job so far?

Anita: My most exciting job so far is a shoot I did for etisalat.



Photo insert: Anita on the ETISALAT set.....

Beausacs blog: what is your advice for others who would love to take on modelling as a job?

Anita: A piece of advice to upcoming models is that , " they should just be patient and take it one step at a time, don't rush to the top"

Beausacs blog: do you have other hidden talents asides modelling?

Anita: I'm a superb dancer lol *winks*

Beausacs blog: if you were not a model what will you be doing?

Anita If I wasn't a model,I would be an Accountant in one of the big-four firms in Nigeria   


To book Anita for a modeling job please contact

PAGES Modelling Agency
Twitter: @pagesmodels













2 comments:

  1. Waooooooo Anita I love this hope to join you soon. Lol. @odunayoteminika

    ReplyDelete