Saturday, January 17, 2015

Fearless Fashion

If the fashion accessories below do not qualify you as a risk taker, then nothing else will.......lol
Anya Hindmarch





If you are happy and you know it grab a smiley........




Grab a Kellogg 


  Hmmm........yummy tony













Pierre Hardy
This was designed by Pierre Hardy for Balenciaga

I can see you......


Gotta get that, boom boom pow "in Black eyed peas voice"



Sylvia Toledano
I've got my eyes on you...........



Charlotte Olympia
 If shoes could talk..........


Take me to the cinema....


Judith Leiber

Perfect accessory to match your duck face smiley


Dog lovers, where you at???

Call me, maybe? 



These are all definitely head turners but the question is, are you bold enough to rock any of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment