Tuesday, March 10, 2015

AMVCA Red Carpet...... Beau Donna style (part 1)


I would start with Genevieve because she's been the most celebrated actress of the night, amazing body in a simple dress.
Genevieve is one of those women who have defied age and continue to do so. I want my own off shoulder dress and I want it now.
Look at her skin, Genevieve is just beautiful!



Aunty Eucharia, you mean you have not changed? Abi is this photo not from AMVCA 2015? This dress would have been appropriate in 1915 but not today, please check your calendar.




Simple and sophisticated, quite age appropriate.



Dear Tonto Dikeh, it's not snowing in Nigeria. You can do better than this I'm very sure.....not impressed




Was Ini Edo nominated for any award? Pardon my ignorance o, she looks like she needed an award badly. Why is she the only one sweating this much?

Don't even get me started on that hair or the dress....



Hair.....puurfect
Makeup..... Beautiful
Dress.....NO for this event (for a wedding, yes)




Trust Toke to ALWAYS deliver, she looks ah-mazing. It's obvious she takes great care of herself and don't let's us even start on how amazing that slit it. 

Showing skin in all the right places, I can't even praise this outfit enough!


She's wearing a full dress, yayyyyy
She's not throwing shade tonight, yayyyy



Get a bra, Nuff said!



Beautiful woman, lovely dress. Great skin!



If it's not Kim Kardashian, it cannot be o. Get a bra now, will you?
Ask Nse Ikpe-Etim to teach you the right way to show skin next time





I do not like this dress at all, the fabric is complete rubbish! But I'm saying yes to your hair and makeup.

That's all for part 1 *whew* that's exhausting!


No comments:

Post a Comment