Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Staying Stylish As A Man


This photo of the Nigerian president has got me thinking, if a man as busy as the president still takes his time to look good, why cant some other males take a cue?


So I put together 4 essentials for you if you decide to take your looks more personal:


Glasses to a guy is what eye makeup is to a girl. It’s not luxury; it’s got to be part of your look if you want to be a stylish male.


The only thing sexier than a girl who takes care of her nails is a guy who takes care of his nails.


I’m not all for makeup and all that, I’m not all for glossy lips but I can’t kiss you if your lips are chapped so why not put on some balm for me darling, thanks.


Because squeezing money in your pocket is ratchet, because you need a classy place to keep your complimentary cards.

More male info to come to the blog at intervals, stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment