Tuesday, March 03, 2015

What Happened to Lupita’s $150,000 dress?






Hello my darlings, do we remember that amazing dress Lupita wore to the Oscars? That one that made me say she needs to visit the gym? Yes that one.


So I have good news and bad news for you. I would just list them in the order they took place.

First news is that it’s covered with 6000 natural white pearls and of course it’s valued at $150,000.

Bad news is that it was stolen from the London hotel in West Hollywood, where Lupita was lodged at the time.


Good news is that the thief has returned it

But this last part of the story, I’m not sure if it’s good news or just a bad belle gbeborun thief trying to anonymously make news. So I will call it ‘unclassified bad news”

The thief claims that the dress is worthless and the pearls are fake.

 

Gbeborun is the Yoruba word for gossip

Bad belle is the Nigerian colloquial term for a jealous person

More of this story?  www.bbc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment