Monday, January 19, 2015

Model of the day

She's signed up with HAUZ of GREAT MODELS and currently the "face of Global beauty campus queen" Apemiye Anosimeh Gladys tells us all about her fight to stop exam malpractice, warding off excess male attention and more in our exclusive interview


Beausacs blog:what is your name and what do u do?


 Gladys: My name is Apemiye Anosimeh Gladys and I am a student of the university of Benin 

Beausacs blog :what are your hobbies?

Gladys :My hobbies includes swimming, reading and cooking.

Beausacs blog: are you into modelling part time or full time?

Gladys:I am into modelling part time.

Beausacs blog: what influenced your decision to choose this career path and how did you become a model

Gladys:Naturally I love taking pictures, I am young, beautiful and I can express myself, I mean what's more to modeling. I became a model through the help of my MD IKPONMWOSA DOMINIC GREAT

Beausacs blog: which modelling agency are you signed up with?

Gladys: I am registered under d modeling agency of HAUZ OF GREAT MODELZ.

Beausacs blog :so far how has it been, being under this agency?

Gladys: Its been a wonderful experience I must confess. I have met a lot of wonderful people working under this agency.

Beausacs blog: what do u love most about being a model?

Gladys: I love the fact that I can touch the lives of people through pet projects especially the less privilege.

Beausacs blog: what do you hate most about being a model?

Gladys: Harassments generally, as a girl and worst still as a model, men tend to want to have their way with you most times as a result of the fact that you need their support.

Beausacs blog: do you have limits in this job? Will you pose nude?

Gladys: Yes! Of course I got limits. I don't pose nude. 

Beausacs blog: what's been your most exciting modelling job

Gladys: My most exciting job so far is one am currently working which is my pet project as face of global beauty campus queen, the 'say no to exam malpractice project'. Its been tasking but at the same time so much fun.

Beausacs blog:  what is your advice for others who would love to take on modelling as a job?

Gladys: I would say that they should know what they want and stand for and stick to the right modelling agencies 

Beausacs blog: do you have other hidden talents asides modelling?

Gladys: I am a make up artist.

Beausacs blog:  if you were not a model what will you be doing?

Gladys: If I wasn't a model, I would b a fashion designer.

Her statistics: 5.7fth tall. Burst: 34, waist: 29, hip: 32. 

You can book Gladys via HAUZ of GREAT. MODELS
Phone no. 08066289096, 08077168818. email: hauzofgreatmodelzandevents@gmail.com
Bbm: 32833237











3 comments: